What you will do
As Employee QC you are responsible for the good quality that our organization delivers. And in this role you oversee enforcement and control of quality aspects on the shop floor.
You do this by, among other things, performing quality checks and sampling of raw materials, semi-finished products, packaging materials and finished products. Taking samples and swaps for environmental research and assessing these research results are also part of your duties. In addition, the following activities are part of your job:
- Internal control of cleaning, hygiene, condition of building and materials,
- Entering results into the appropriate system, checking and archiving the flow of forms,
- Prepare reports and report outcomes/discrepancies to supervisor,
- Perform checks and adjust for employee compliance with hygiene and safety rules,
- Conducting internal audits
What do you bring
- At least MBO thinking and working level, in the direction of food technology;
- Minimum 4 years relevant experience in similar organization and position;
- Affinity for the logistics and/or food processing industry;
- Accurate, precise, flexible, stress-resistant, results-oriented, proactive, planning & organizing, initiative and stress-resistant
- Knowledge of and experience with quality management systems and HACCP;
- Good command of the Dutch language both verbally and in writing;
- Good command of English and German Language in word and writing is a plus.
Who we are
For more than 25 years we have been supplying fresh pre-packed fish products to the Retail, Hospitality and institutional markets. First from IJmuiden, since 1999 from Twello. We process and package fish using the most modern techniques. Because of our perfect, central location, we are able to serve our customers optimally and have become one of the largest suppliers of pre-packed fish to Retail. We constantly strive for new ideas and concepts that allow us to maintain our innovative role. At Profish you step into a dynamic world with about 200 permanent colleagues and over 150 temporary workers. As an Employee QC you will strengthen the Quality, Environment, Safety and Health (QESH) department. With your colleagues employees QC (incl. laboratory), colleagues QA and the QESH manager you work together every day.
What to expect from us
A varied, fun and responsible job in which you can further develop yourself. You will work in a growing organization with room for your own initiative. We also offer a competitive employment package.